Monday, May 07, 2007

Trip to Biloxi

The Big Trucks...Even Mallory got to ride! Check out Makayla's arms up in the air on the roller coaster!
Daddy with his arms full!
THE BIG SLIDE!!!This was one of Makayla's favorites.. They did it twice!
You can't go to a festival and not ride the "horsies"



Dressed Alike!


Makayla in the Pool.
Getting all wrapped up...It was a little cool..The pool was on top of the parking Garage!

Bathing Beauty! Sorry. no pics of her in the pool..I have to hold on to her tight because she LOVES the water..makes me a nervous wreck!


I can thank Her Daddy for the Mountain Dew! Starting Mallory a little young don't you think?


Both Him and Makayla love it..Gross....




Brad Had a conference at the Imperial Palace in Biloxi in April..So the girls and I tagged along..We had a blast..We went to the pool every day, did some shopping (mommy liked), and visited with friends and family. We also went to the Crawfish Festival..I got to share something I always did as a child with my own..Makayla LOVED the rides..Especially the roller coaster (check out her arms up in the air) and the Big slide she went down with daddy ( I think daddy was glad he had a reason to go down it!). Mallory rode on the Big Trucks while Makayla drove..It was a blast..


1 comment:

Angelle Lowery said...

We're glad you came to visit! Thanks again for the pizza. Your girls are precious!