Saturday, January 19, 2008

Snowing in Bogue Chitto!

We woke up this morning to snow!!! This was the first time the girls have seen it, much less build snowmen! They weren't real sure about it at first, but then they loved it! It only snows about every 10 years here....so this is a VERY BIG DEAL!!!
I am sitting here looking out the window and the snow is still on the ground!! Our low tonight is 21! BRRRRRR......

Brad went hunting...haha....
I enjoyed it for a little while----but tooooo cold for me----haha, I'm a Southern Girl!
Of course the downfall is the delay this will put on the house!!!
The back woods of the new house place! Isn't it pretty!

Mal Mal making snowballs!


Makayla trying to catch snowflakes on her tongue!

Nana and Popa and the dogs came over...they played in the snow with us for the second go around!
The neighbors house!

Look at all that snow! I think we got about 2 inches...It snowed for about 3 1/2 hours...


The snowman...the girls thought it was hilarious that it went for a slide!! haha

1 comment:

NIKKI said...

Oh I am sooooo jealous!!!!!!! Looks like sooo much fun!