Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Last Day of Preschool! May 17th

This is the two 4 year old preschool classes! They had a blast at the park for the last day of preschool... Makayla is in the middle on the bridge!


This is Makayla's Benjamin! They have been in class together since they were 2. I will never forget when she came home from school when she was only 2 years old and said "Momma, Benjamin has my heart!" I thought "What are we in store for???" Well they have remained friends for 3 years, and just a few months ago she came home from school and said "Benjamin kissed me on the cheek" "But I didn't kiss him back" I thought oh my, I hope they are not in the same school together next year! I don't think they will be, not sure though! But you can clearly see in this picture that she adores him! haha Mallory even go to go play with all the kids! They had a kiddie area on the park, but she thought she could handle the big stuff! ha.. I was a nervous wreck at first, but then I realized she CAN handle the big stuff!!!
This was so funny, Mallory just pushed her way in to sit by big sister and was stealing all the other kids snacks! Look at Seth's face on the left! Ha!


1 comment:

NIKKI said...

THat kids face is hilarious..Mallory fits right in!