Monday, November 17, 2008

House update!

We are inthe process of painting! We are doing most of it ourselves! So we are exhausted...but it is coming along quite nicely.. these pictures don't really do justice, but the best I could do...

Mallory's Room! The ceiling is a light purple and the walls are called Key Lime Pie!

Makayla's room...Walls are a butter yellow and ceiling a pale yellow.

Laundry Room! It is called Aquarium! It has become one of my favorinte rooms..Popa has almost finished the cabinets now and dthe Countertop got ordered this weekend. I have had this room planned and designed for over a year now..so it is awesome to see it coming together...The whole inspiration started with some funky orange light fixtures I found and that I wanted it ot be my beach getaway from the country! I knew I wanted the walls in a turquise and orange fixtures.. I'll take more pics of this room soon..


Mudroom...the bench is now complete..all we await is the cabinet doors and hooks for coats.



The Front door! I finished staining and sealing it! Ya hooo! The porch painting is done...all we gotta do is stain the concrete... we may wait and do that in the spring when it warms up...




1 comment:

NIKKI said...

oh Amber..it's going to be BEAUTIFUL!! I am dying to see how that kitchen is coming along. I need to come up and visit again to see the house!