Thursday, June 25, 2009

We're Having a BOY!!!

Well, we are adding to our family....We are due Nov. 29th and they tell us it is a boy!! WOW what do I do with that??? Brad is ecstatic and I am scared....haha tables have turned.... We moved into the house on April 1 and I woke up the next morning with morning sickness.....I was in denial for about 5 days and finally bought a test.... It has taken me these full 17 weeks to come to terms with having another little baby in the house...haha BUT we are really happy and anxious for Nov to come....I do not have the best of time inthe early weeks of my pregnancies...I usually get sick on my stomach all day long and this has been no different! I am just now getting to where I am only sick 1-2 times a day! Thank goodness... Well just wanted to share the news.
PS THATS WHY I HAVENT POSTED IN A WHILE>>>BEEN A LITTLE BUSY AND NOT FEELING GREAT! HA

No comments: